Complete workshop & service manual with electrical wiring diagrams for Ford Taurus, Mercury Sable 2005. It's the same service manual used by dealers that guaranteed to be fully functional and intact without any missing page.
This Ford Taurus, Mercury Sable 2005 service & repair manual (including maintenance, overhaul, disassembling & assembling, adjustment, tune-up, operation, inspecting, diagnostic & troubleshooting…) is divided into different sections. Each section covers a specific component or system with detailed illustrations. A table of contents is placed at the beginning of each section. Pages are easily found by category, and each page is expandable for great detail. The printer-ready PDF documents work like a charm on all kinds of devices.
· M50 Sable GS, four-door
· M55 Sable LS, four-door
· M59 Sable LS, station wagon
· P53 Taurus SE, four-door
· P56 Taurus SEL, four-door
· P58 Taurus SE, station wagon
· P59 Taurus SEL, station wagon
· 2 3.0L Vulcan, OHV, EFI, six-cylinder, flex fuel
· S 3.0L, DOHC, EFI, six-cylinder
· U 3.0L Vulcan, OHV, EFI, six-cylinder
A B C D E F
G H I J K L
M N O P Q R
S T U V W
Table of Contents
1: General Information
00: Service Information
06: Brake System
11: Steering System
07: Automatic Transmission
09: Exhaust System
10: Fuel System
12: Climate Control System
13: Instrumentation and Warning Systems
14: Battery and Charging System
15: Audio Systems
18: Electrical Distribution
19: Electronic Feature Group
5: Body and Paint
02: Frame and Mounting
Valve Cover RH Printable View (499 KB)
Silicone Gasket and Sealant
Silicone Brake Caliper Grease and
Metal Surface Cleaner
1. Remove the upper intake manifold. For additional information, refer to Upper Intake Manifold in this section.
2. Disconnect the differential pressure feedback exhaust gas recirculation (EGR) sensor and the RH heated oxygen sensor (HO2S) electrical connectors.
3. Disconnect the coil-on-plug electrical connectors.
· Detach the wiring harness retainers and position the wiring harness aside.
4. Detach the wiring harness retainer from the stud.
5. Detach the pin-type retainer.