Complete workshop & service manual with electrical wiring diagrams for Ford Taurus, Mercury Sable 2001. It's the same service manual used by dealers that guaranteed to be fully functional and intact without any missing page.
This Ford Taurus, Mercury Sable 2001 service & repair manual (including maintenance, overhaul, disassembling & assembling, adjustment, tune-up, operation, inspecting, diagnostic & troubleshooting…) is divided into different sections. Each section covers a specific component or system with detailed illustrations. A table of contents is placed at the beginning of each section. Pages are easily found by category, and each page is expandable for great detail. The printer-ready PDF documents work like a charm on all kinds of devices.
· P52 Taurus LX, four-door
· P53 Taurus SE, 2V, four-door
· P54 Taurus SE, 4V, four-door
· P55 Taurus Special Value group, four-door
· P56 Taurus SE-Comfort, four-door
· P58 Taurus SE, station wagon
· P59 Taurus SE-Comfort, station wagon
· M50 Sable GS, four-door
· M53 Sable LS, four-door
· M55 Sable LS-Premium, four-door
· M58 Sable GS, station wagon
· M59 Sable LS-Premium, station wagon
· U 3.0L, EFI, six-cylinder
· S 3.0L, EFI, DOHC, six-cylinder
· 2 3.0L, six-cylinder, flex-fuel
A B C D E F
G H I J K L
M N O P R S
T U V W
Table of Contents
1: General Information
00: Service Information
06: Brake System
11: Steering System
07: Automatic Transmission
09: Exhaust System
10: Fuel System
12: Climate Control System
13: Instrumentation and Warning Systems
14: Battery and Charging System
15: Audio Systems
18: Electrical Distribution
19: Electronic Feature Group
5: Body and Paint
02: Frame and Mounting
· If installing a new torque converter, one or more of the following statements should be true:
· A torque converter failure has been determined based on complete diagnostic procedures.
· Converter studs, impeller hub or bushing are damaged.
· Discoloration of the torque converter (due to overheating).
The torque converter is found to be out of specification when doing one of the following torque converter checks:
¨ One-Way Clutch Check
¨ End Play Check
¨ Stator to Turbine Interference Check
¨ Stator to Impeller Interference Check
¨ Torque Converter Leak Check
Evidence of transaxle assembly or fluid contamination due to the following transaxle or converter failure modes:
¨ major metallic failure.
¨ multiple clutches or clutch plate failures.
¨ sufficient component wear which results in metallic contamination.