Complete digital official shop manual contains service, maintenance, and troubleshooting information for the 1998-2016 Ford F-450 Super Duty. Diagnostic and repair procedures are covered in great detail to repair, maintain, rebuild, refurbish or restore your vehicle like a professional mechanic in local service/repair workshop. This cost-effective quality manual is 100% complete and intact as should be without any missing pages. It is the same factory shop manual used by dealers that guaranteed to be fully functional to save your precious time.
This manual for Ford F-450 Super Duty Pickup Truck is divided into different sections. Each section covers a specific component or system and, in addition to the standard service procedures, includes disassembling, inspecting, and assembling instructions. A table of contents is placed at the beginning of each section. Pages are easily found by category, and each page is expandable for great detail. It is in the cross-platform PDF document format so that it works like a charm on all kinds of devices. You do not need to be skilled with a computer to use the manual.
2014 ENGINE Engine Mechanical - 6.7L Diesel - F250 - F550
ENGINE - BODY ON
1. With the vehicle in NEUTRAL, position it on a hoist. For additional information, refer to JACKING & LIFTING.
2. Remove the cooling module. For additional information, refer to ENGINE COOLING - DIESEL ENGINE.
WARNING: Do not work on the fuel system until the pressure has been released and the engine has cooled. Fuel in the high-pressure fuel system is hot and under very high pressure. High-pressure fuel may cause cuts and contact with hot fuel may cause burns. Failure to follow these instructions may result in serious personal injury.
3. Release the fuel system pressure. For additional information, refer to FUEL SYSTEM - GENERAL INFORMATION - GASOLINE AND DIESEL.
4. Remove the 4 nuts and the cooling fan stator.
NOTE: The wiring harness bracket bolt is hidden behind the serpentine belt.
5. Remove the cooling fan clutch wiring harness bracket bolt.
NOTE: The fan clutch has RH threads.
6. Using the Fan Clutch Nut Wrench and the Wrench, remove the cooling fan and clutch.