Complete workshop & service manual with electrical wiring diagrams for Ford Econoline 1996. It's the same service manual used by dealers that guaranteed to be fully functional and intact without any missing page.
This 1996 Ford Econoline (E-150, E-250, E-350, E-Super Duty) service & repair manual (including maintenance, overhaul, disassembling & assembling, adjustment, tune-up, operation, inspecting, diagnostic & troubleshooting…) is divided into different sections. Each section covers a specific component or system with detailed illustrations. A table of contents is placed at the beginning of each section. Pages are easily found by category, and each page is expandable for great detail. The printer-ready PDF documents work like a charm on all kinds of devices.
A B C D E F
G H I J K L
M N O P Q R
S T U V W
00: SERVICE INFORMATION
02: FRAME AND MOUNTING
06: BRAKE SYSTEM
09: EXHAUST SYSTEM
10: FUEL SYSTEM
11: STEERING SYSTEM
12: CLIMATE CONTROL SYSTEM
13: INSTRUMENTATION AND WARNING SYSTEMS
14: BATTERY AND CHARGING SYSTEM
18: ELECTRICAL DISTRIBUTION
Mini-Tube Vacuum Hoses
1. Measure the length of the damaged area of the mini-tube vacuum hose.
2. Cut a piece of standard 3mm (1/8-inch) ID vacuum hose approximately 25.4mm (1 inch) longer than the damaged area of the mini-tube vacuum hose.
3. Cut off the mini-tube vacuum hose on each side of the damaged area.
4. Dip the mini-tube hose ends in Tetra Hydro Furan (THF) or Methyl Ethyl Ketone (MEK). This will act as a solvent and seal the mini-tube in the vacuum hose.
5. Insert the ends of the mini-tube vacuum hose approximately 9mm (3/8 inch) into the ends of the standard 3mm (1/8-inch) service vacuum hose section.
6. Shake service joint after assembly to make sure solvent is dispersed and vacuum line is not plugged.
7. Test system for a vacuum leak in service area